Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Anyone can comment.... ROGER IS STILL THE GOAT!

I just realized commenting was disabled on this site... trust me. all your comments are very welcome.  Especially for those who doesn't think that Roger is the Greatest Of All Time! hehe

It's been quite a quiet week (tennis wise), but I'm still looking forward for the next tournament which is just 1 1/2 weeks from now.  (Shanghai Rolex Masters).

Last year's edition was won by Nikolay Davydenko, which is a tough competitor and he has been giving Roger a run for his money on their recent meetings.  So it's really interesting how he will fare in this year's edition considering he was struggling a bit on recent matches.

I haven't really seen the draw yet but will update everyone ASAP once it's available.  I heard Nadal is competing now in Thailand, so is Del Potro ( Last year's US Open Champion ) who just lost his match in the opening round coming back from injury.  I'm not sure about the other big names out there, but hopefully most of them will be able to complete in Shanghai next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment